Office transfer RRS feed

  • Question

  • I installed Office 2007 on my laptop.  It was a full version, purchased under the HUP program.

    I have a new laptop, and want to transfer Office to the new laptop.  I do not have disks.

    How can I accomplish this?

    Sunday, December 19, 2010 1:27 AM


  • You won't be able to install Office 2007 without the disc.  You'll need to contact the entity from which you acquired Office 2007 under the HUP program and seek a replacement disc.
    Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, December 20, 2010 11:59 PM
    Sunday, December 19, 2010 3:23 AM