Where should I post C++ and IIS development questions RRS feed

• Question

• We're looking for suggestions on alternatives for a memory leak detection tool for a C++/ASP IIS deployed web application on the Windows 64-bit platform. I have a lengthy decription I'd like to post to an appropriate forum. Please guide me in posting it to the right place. Thanks.

• Edited by MohammadNS Monday, April 25, 2011 3:22 PM
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 3:58 PM

Answers

• If you need help in IIS 5/6 APIs, I suggest you to visit http://forums.iis.net/1030.aspx

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:06 PM
  • there isn't a forum here for shopping products. Maybe you can dig around the Visual C++ general or General Windows Development Issues forum 

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, April 25, 2011 4:37 PM

All replies

• If you need help in IIS 5/6 APIs, I suggest you to visit http://forums.iis.net/1030.aspx

Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:06 PM
  • Thanks for your response, but unfortunately, it doesn't answer my question, which is requesting information on where to post for input on memory leak detection tools in a 64-bit environment.
    Monday, April 25, 2011 3:21 PM
  • there isn't a forum here for shopping products. Maybe you can dig around the Visual C++ general or General Windows Development Issues forum 

Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, April 25, 2011 4:37 PM
  • Thanks for your response, but unfortunately, it doesn't answer my question, which is requesting information on where to post for input on memory leak detection tools in a 64-bit environment.

He was suggesting to ask the question over there.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, May 14, 2012 4:29 PM