Removing Process Flow causes opening Case view to hang RRS feed

• Question

• Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Update 1

I want to remove the process flow for Cases as it doesn't work for the way we want to use the system.

i have created a copy of the Phone To Case process flow, deactivated and deleted the original process. Now when I try to open a new case it just sits on "loading Business logic" forever.

If I do this before applying my solution then it works fine, the problem only exists once my solution is applied.

My solution is fairly simple and just involves replacing the default Case form with a custom Case form that is named Support Ticket.

Any idea what the fault may be?

Friday, February 10, 2017 1:38 AM

All replies

• Try the solution provided below:

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117/t/178159

Sachith Chandrasiri

Friday, February 10, 2017 2:36 AM
  • As a rule I just deactivate processes rather than delete, without full knowledge of what the process is actually doing.
    Friday, February 10, 2017 9:02 AM
  • That solution didn't work but the thread suggests it's actually a bug that is now fixed but not released. 
    Friday, February 10, 2017 11:20 AM
  • It looks like that fix is just for Chrome, yet I have the issue in Chrome, IE and Edge. After some experimenting I've found that it's not just if I deactivate the Phone to Case process that the issue is caused, it also happens if I simply change any of the fields in the process. 

Others must have seen this issue before, I'm not trying to do anything strange here. 

Monday, February 13, 2017 10:57 AM