How to install WOW64 into 64bit PE2.1 RRS feed

• Question

•  Hello everyone,
            Now,I want to run 32bit program in 64bit PE2.1 environment, so I must install WOW64 into  
            64bit PE2.1 .
            But I don't know how to install it . Who will help me?or give me some suggestion.
            Thanks very much.

csl
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:29 AM

Answers

• Hello aigingniao,

These forums are for the support of Windows Genuine Advantage issues. Your post does not appear to a be Vista Activation or Validation related and, as such, is off-topic.

That being said, I am unsure if I fully understand your issue, but I run Vista 64bit at home, and I have a number of 32bit programs installed (and running) without any problems and I did not need to install anything extra to get the 64bit Vista to run 32bit programs.  Have you tried just installing the 32bit programs and see if they work? 

As long as the programs are compatible with 32bit Vista, they should install and run in 64bit Vista

Darin MS

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:45 PM
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:45 PM