Ranking does not work in the trial version RRS feed

• Question

• Just downloaded the trial version. I selected display ranking with an intent to change it when needed. However it does not display ranking. I am not able to do anything in the display panel. is it because it is a trial version?
    Monday, June 20, 2011 8:44 PM

Answers

• Hi Ramesh.Ottawa,

First you will need to ensure you have enabled manual ranking correctly. Please click on the "Options" icon in the right hand menu system. Then select the "Input" tab and make sure both "Display ranking information" and "Allow manual ranking" are selected. Click on "OK" to close the Options dialog.

You should then see a faint ranking icon in the top left of each image. Click on the image you wish to modify to zoom in, and move the mouse cursor over the ranking icon - it will become brighter, and you can then click on it until you have the ranking option you require.

Let me know if you need further advice.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Ramesh.Ottawa,

First you will need to ensure you have enabled manual ranking correctly. Please click on the "Options" icon in the right hand menu system. Then select the "Input" tab and make sure both "Display ranking information" and "Allow manual ranking" are selected. Click on "OK" to close the Options dialog.

You should then see a faint ranking icon in the top left of each image. Click on the image you wish to modify to zoom in, and move the mouse cursor over the ranking icon - it will become brighter, and you can then click on it until you have the ranking option you require.

Let me know if you need further advice.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:06 AM
  • Hi Chris,

1) while using the ranking option, I could see only 1 & 2 (I was working with 7 photos). What should I do?

2) Is there any update to the program - I see 2008 version only on MS site? or is there any update planned?

3) Would I be able to chose the sequence and location of the photos in the final collage?

thx and rgds

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:09 AM