MS CRM 2013 : F5/refresh the page and creates new record RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Refresh the saved form again open as new record.

I have opened the phone call form from member entity, phone call opened has a new window.

I have entered data and save the form and it saved the data.If same form I refresh then it creates as a new form instead of exit form.

I think this issue was resolved in Rollup 5 in MS CRM 2011.

Please let me know how to solve this issue in MS CRM 2013.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:52 PM

All replies

• Hi All,

i´ve got the same issue.

Any solutions?

Greetings

Sebe

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:54 PM
  • Have you found solution for it? I am facing similar issue
    Thursday, December 4, 2014 5:05 AM
  • I am also facing the same issue. Can someone help with the resolution if they are facing the same issue.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 5:20 PM
  • Did any solution ever get published for this - interestingly I am getting exactly same behaviour in CRM 2016 for a custom entity. Refreshing the form with F5 creates a new record, instead of refreshing the current form and newly created record.

The record was created using the + on a sub grid so it opened in a new tab. We save (not save and close) the record, do an F5 refresh end up with a new record form...

One other irritating side ffect is that when we save the record there is no close mechanism on the form - the only way to close is to close the IE Tab....

I don't hold out much hope of an answer considering how long this post has gone unanswered but here's hoping... I will post an update if I work out what's happening in the interim...

Thanks,

Andrew

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:35 PM