I've tried to install Fix it center but i can not RRS feed

• Question

• I have downloaded/Saved it but i keep getting errors A window pops up titeled Autorun.exe - Bad Image   C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an Error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or the software vendor for support.      Then when i close it  the  Microsoft Fix it Center Setup opens i click accept terms and conditions then it goes to the downloading page and imediatly a window pops up  An unexpected error has occured setup cannot continue Please close and try agin  Error attemted to read or write  protected memory. This is offten an indication that other memory is corrupt.     When i exit out of the box the setup closes and another box opens   autorun.exe Application Error     Application has generated an exception that could not be handeled.    Process ID=0x1bc (444), Thread ID=0x47c (1148).   Click OK to terminate the application.  Click Cancel to debug the application.    I've clicked cancel and ok and the same thing happens It closes everything and nothing happens
    Tuesday, July 3, 2012 7:06 PM