MS CRM 4 Workflow RRS feed

• Question

• I want create workflow that can update entity with condition, i means that the workflow can update entity(membership) which have contact id  same with case (customer). so if i create new case for customer A , the workflow will be update membership atribut that have same customerid (customer A ). can give information about it ?? thanks
    Monday, January 17, 2011 3:09 AM

Answers

• If I understand you correctly, you want to do this:

When you create a case, you want to update the entity "membership" which is connected to "customer", right?

You can do this with two workflows. First, you need workflow A which is triggered when you create a case. If the lookup "contact" is filled, you start a child workflow (workflow B). Workflow B launches from the contact entity and updates the related membership-entity.

Monday, January 17, 2011 9:00 AM

All replies

• If I understand you correctly, you want to do this:

When you create a case, you want to update the entity "membership" which is connected to "customer", right?

You can do this with two workflows. First, you need workflow A which is triggered when you create a case. If the lookup "contact" is filled, you start a child workflow (workflow B). Workflow B launches from the contact entity and updates the related membership-entity.

Monday, January 17, 2011 9:00 AM
  • Hi aziegler

Thanks For Your Information, I will try it.

Monday, January 17, 2011 9:41 AM