CRM 2011 Online Azure OOB plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to set uinsg new sdk 5.0.6  but during verifiaction I go that

solution name is correct

issuer name : crm4.dynamics.com

Mgmt key is ok , any ideas ?

The token provider was unable to provide a security token. The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. :
     Error:Code:403:SubCode:T0:Detail:ACS50008: SAML token is invalid. ACS50006: Unable to verify token signature.
    The following signing key identifier does not match any valid registered keys: SecurityKeyIdentifier
        (
        IsReadOnly = False,
        Count = 1,

Details:
    Plugin Trace:

[Microsoft.Crm.ServiceBus: Microsoft.Crm.ServiceBus.ServiceBusCheckPlugin]
    [eeb706f2-b05f-4d8a-a71b-4ef680f22c5a: Verify Service Endpoint Authentication]

Monday, September 19, 2011 9:32 AM

Answers

• Yes old one are ok , support  was helpful and quick they are dealing with that

regards

SW

• Marked as answer by Seb SW Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:21 PM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hmmm strange certificate for *.crm4.dynamics.com  is valid 10 August 2011 00:03:45 ???????? what ?
    Monday, September 19, 2011 9:38 AM
  • I've got the same issue.  Save and Configure ACS is fine.  Save & Verify Authentication fails.  My certificate has also expired.
    Jim
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:32 AM
  • I have raised a ticket with MS to update expired certificates.

The problem appears to be with the newer version of the SDK (v5.0.6) where ACS has been upgraded to version 2.  We have another Azure AppFabric instance that is still on version 1.  This works fine with the expired certificate; however the new Azure instance that is now on ACS v2 is failing with the error you raised on this post.

I believe that during authentication ACS v2 is now checking the expiration date on the certificate.  It would be good if this can be confirmed ;)

Jim - www.jamesmcguigan.co.uk
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:50 AM
  • Yes old one are ok , support  was helpful and quick they are dealing with that

regards

SW

• Marked as answer by Seb SW Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:21 PM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:21 PM
  • Is there any new about this issue, i need to finish a proyect based on this feature.
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 4:56 PM