none
companies that use MS Access RRS feed

• Question

• does anyone have a good list of companies that use MS Access?  I am trying to get the apparel company I work for to use MS Access to create our purchase orders to factories and they are reluctant.  Currently we use excel and feed those excels into our inventory control software.
    Tuesday, March 13, 2018 2:10 PM

All replies

• Not sure what a "good list" would be but there are many:

https://idatalabs.com/tech/products/microsoft-access

https://discovery.hgdata.com/product/microsoft-access

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:14 PM
  • If you are in Los Angeles or New York then you could walk around and talk to people in the garment district. I know there is a garment district in Los Angeles. If you can find computer stores, primarily those that sell software, then you can probably find some help. I knew someone that years ago had such a store in Los Angeles back in the day when websites were new technology and the guy foolishly missed the opportunity to take advantage of the opportunity.

Search Google Maps for "Fashion District, Los Angeles, California" and "Garment District, New York, NY" and things like that; both fashion district and garment district are relevant.

LA Fashion District might help.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:30 PM
  • Hello todddemakos,

This forum(Access for Developers) is for issues related to using MS Access and I think your issue is out of the scope.

So I would move the thread to Off-Topic forum. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:03 AM