how to get a Microsoft Office Home and student 2007 license key RRS feed

• Question

• I bought an Acer laptop with a trial version of the Microsoft Office Home and student 2007 version. The trial period has expired and I want to purchase a license key but it is no longer available at the website of microsoft. Now it is extremely difficult for me to  download a 2010 version as I am working in Kisangani, DRCongo and internet connections are very slow. I will never be able to download a 2010 version as it would take ages and as electricity frequently falls out (with internet connection) this is no option. I really need a product key. Where can I buy it ? You may also imagine here in Kisangani there is no microsoft retailer !
    • Changed type Carey FrischMVP Saturday, December 4, 2010 11:25 PM Comment is a Question
    Saturday, December 4, 2010 9:01 AM

Answers

• Hello errtik kennes,

Since Microsoft has stopped selling Product Keys for Office 2007 (due to the fact that Office 2010 has been released, as you noted), there is NO legitimate source to purchase just a product key for Office 2010.

Can you get someone in a better connected area of the country or world to download the installation files for the Trial edition of Office 2010 and copy them to a disc and then mail them to you?

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:06 PM
    Saturday, December 4, 2010 5:05 PM