Becoming Officially Certified RRS feed

  • Question

  • I just graduated from college which offers me the MCSE "equivalent". I would like to become officially certified though and I've never done this before. Where would I go to do this? All I need is a place that lets me write the test. Thanks
    Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:01 AM


All replies