none
Is it possible to download a full user guide `from Microsoft

Question

• Hello, First thank you in advance fortakinga moment to help me. I am desperately trying to find a way to download and save a user manual/user guide to all of the Microsoft Live Essentials programs. I use Calendar, Events, Reminders, my Live email, and Contacts, multiple times a day 6 - 7 days a week. Mostly for work and some for home. I have found myself completely lost if there is some feature on all the programs that I attempt to find out about all the features and capabilities that program con do.

With that being said, I find myself frustrated for hours and or days and have to ask a question in various Microsoft forums then wait patiently for everyone's advice.

I would just prefer to have a user manual/users guide on my laptop (O R Windows 7 64 bit) that I can quickly find out the answers quickly, and have a simple step by step walkthrough so I can maximized all the capabilities Windows Live essentials can do to simplify my work and home life.

Would you please be so kind as to help me out, and put me in the right direction  to download this guide/manual.

Again , Thank you so very much in advance for helping me,

Tim Hayner

"InspectorTim"

timhayner@live.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:38 PM