My computer is not responding RRS feed

• Question

• I was trying to downloard an acrobat reader software through the internet  the computer took so long to download I've decided  to shut it off , and I did , a second  after i turn back on ,to  make my question undestandable let me just described what  came up my screen ,computer responded We opologize for the inconvinience,but Windows did not start successfuly. A recent software might have cause this.If your computer stopped reponding, restarted unexpectedly,  was automatically shut down or reset button was pressed  choose  start windows normally . I've tried and tried over and over my window still not coming up and I need some help from you fine people do i need some  kind of reboot software or a recovery software I just  don't want spend money on software that do not work please help./ 

Saturday, November 21, 2009 3:19 AM

Answers

All replies

•  

Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum focuses on Perfmon and diagnostic tools. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thanks.

Bruce Adamczak

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 3:11 PM

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question.

Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to which operating system you are using?

Have a nice day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 11:04 PM
  • Try asking at http://answers.microsoft.com.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, July 16, 2012 8:46 PM