none
No pagination in Browse Forum Users ? RRS feed

• Question

• I dont see any Next-Previous buttons.

Firefox 3.6.12, IE 9 Beta.

Thanks

Quizwith.NET is now open for everyone !

Living on Earth may be expensive, but did you know that it includes a free trip around the sun? Isn't that worth it?
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:44 AM

Answers

All replies

•  
    I dont see any Next-Previous buttons.
    Are you searching for someone's ID?   Be more precise with your pattern.   Then you won't need to page.  

I had forgotten that paging there was possible...  Apparently you would just need to append  ?page=2  to the URL in the Address bar to go to the next page.   Who knew?   ; )

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---
    Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:22 PM

• no, am not searching anyone specific. I was only browsing through..

had tried ?page=2 before posting. That does not work either.

its not that important for me.. just noticed the thing is broken.. so reported..

Thanks

Living on Earth may be expensive, but did you know that it includes a free trip around the sun? Isn't that worth it?
    Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Omie Monday, November 15, 2010 12:56 PM
    Monday, November 15, 2010 11:59 AM
  • intentionally removed :-\

anyway, no point asking why.

Thanks

Monday, November 15, 2010 12:56 PM
  • anyway, no point asking why.

I was going to say it makes sense to me for the first page (e.g. when you haven't given any indication of what you are looking for) but then I tried entering  da*  and got exactly 20 hits, not even ordered alphabetically.   Just on the off chance that there actually were only exactly 20 users whose names start with da I also tried  d*  and still got exactly 20 hits, this time not just all ones which start with da, so clearly if my request should be fulfilled I would need to see more than one page (or more than 20 hits) and preferably in alphabetical order.    WAD/BAD?   ; ]

Robert
    ---
    Monday, November 15, 2010 9:04 PM