How do I fix a fractured profile? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am having the devil of a time getting my profile straightened out on Microsoft Academic.  I currently am listed under 6 profiles: two for "David Bradford" with no affiliation, one for "WDavid Bradford" with no affiliation, one for "W. David Bradford (Medical University of South Carolina)" and two for "W. David Bradford" with no affiliation.  I spent a good bit of time this morning setting up a corrected profile with my current affiliation and info, and then trying to merge these 6 other "me"s into it.  Now, not only did the merging not work I can't even find the correct profile I set up.

Anyone have an idea of how we are supposed to actually manage (or even get to) our profiles on this site?  I can find no help desk / contact us link.

Thanks,

David Bradford

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:37 PM

Answers

• Dear David,

Thank you for your informantion. Could you please offer us your homepage, it will be very usefull for us to make necessary changes. As for the issue you mentioned, it takes a few days for any changes to be online, please check back later due to the maintenance (2011/12/17-2011/12/23) of our system. We will look into this issue next week too.

Thank you for your information again. We appreciate your continous support.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by jingfz Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:51 AM
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:47 AM