Advanced Plugin Solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I'm creating a solution that I would like generic.
    For this I have severals needs:

- How can I add/remove a step to a plugin via C#?

- How can I add/remove a javascript library and event on a form with C#?

- How can I create and add/remove and delete fields from a form via C#?

Thanks in advance for your Answers, it will help me a lot!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:52 PM

Answers

• Hi,

About registering steps through C# you could use these entity types: PluginAssembly, PluginType, SdkMessageProcessingStep, and SdkMessageProcessingStepImage. Using these entity types you could create and delete the steps programatically.

About your second and third questions, I didn't see any examples in SDK or otherwhere before, but you may have a look at the FormXML to find out the exact behaviors of the forms. Also, you could programmatically change forms through SystemForm entity. The FormXMLs are saved in the SystemForms, hence you could retrieve and update them.

My Weblog | My Website

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

About registering steps through C# you could use these entity types: PluginAssembly, PluginType, SdkMessageProcessingStep, and SdkMessageProcessingStepImage. Using these entity types you could create and delete the steps programatically.

About your second and third questions, I didn't see any examples in SDK or otherwhere before, but you may have a look at the FormXML to find out the exact behaviors of the forms. Also, you could programmatically change forms through SystemForm entity. The FormXMLs are saved in the SystemForms, hence you could retrieve and update them.

My Weblog | My Website

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:06 PM
  • any other informations?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:53 AM