64-bit connector downloadable? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

Hopefully this will be more like a retorical question, but I would like someone to confirm or deny that the 64-bit connector-software will be downloadable when released, and work flawlessly with the current release of WHS, and not to be bundeled with a seperate release of WHS etc?

Sign.

Magnus Lie

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:08 PM

Answers

•  Magnus Lie wrote:

Hi

Hopefully this will be more like a retorical question, but I would like someone to confirm or deny that the 64-bit connector-software will be downloadable when released, and work flawlessly with the current release of WHS, and not to be bundeled with a seperate release of WHS etc?

Sign.

Magnus Lie

The connector is under development, and nobody knows how it will be distributed.

Stay tuned for more details.
    Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Not yet, The whs team will inform us about it when it ready, as in this FAQ:

Where is the 64-bit connector?

My best.
    Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:15 PM
  •  Magnus Lie wrote:

Hi

Sign.

Magnus Lie

The connector is under development, and nobody knows how it will be distributed.

Stay tuned for more details.
    Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:01 PM