Not sure which forum to use RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi

I have a problem concerning the testing of an application from the command line , with command line parameters.

Which is the forum to use please?

regards

Friday, April 23, 2010 11:16 AM

Answers

•  Hi

This question concerns a lab from chapter 5 of the MCTS 70-536 self-paced

training kit.The lab demonstrates some of the processes involved in the serialization

of objects.I'm not that familiar with the use of the command prompt , and I have

a query about its use in testing applications.I use Visual Studio 2008.

regards

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:35 PM

All replies

• Hello

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, April 23, 2010 1:28 PM
  •  Hi

This question concerns a lab from chapter 5 of the MCTS 70-536 self-paced

training kit.The lab demonstrates some of the processes involved in the serialization

of objects.I'm not that familiar with the use of the command prompt , and I have

a query about its use in testing applications.I use Visual Studio 2008.

regards

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:35 PM