Screen is black with just my cursor on-screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! Lately, i've been having this weird problem with my computer. Okay, so everytime I start up my computer it loads, but i always get the option now to..
    Run in Safe Mode
    Run is Safe Mode with Networking
    Run is Safe Mode with Command Prompt
    Or..
    Start Normally
    So obviously, I choose Start Normally, and my computer starts, the windows loading screen appears, and heres the problem.
    Now, when the Windows loading screen goes away, my screen turns black and all I have is my cursor. So I have to wait for about 5-10 minutes, then finally
    my login screen shows up! I enter my password, and hit enter, and it says Welcome(With the loading symbol)Now I have to wait another 5 minutes..
    Then! The login sound comes on, like 2 minutes later, while im waiting..Then, after I finally actually get in I wait about 3 minutes for my taskbar to come up, and all my other stuff... That's basically all.
    I dont know why this is randomly happening, but any help would greatly be appreciated, thank you!
    Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:24 AM

Answers

• "Mylo104" wrote in message news:7cb023c1-b5d1-4fa7-94cd-5b1f26012c0f...
    Hello! Lately, i've been having this weird problem with my computer. Okay, so everytime I start up my computer it loads, but i always get the option now to..
    Run in Safe Mode
    Run is Safe Mode with Networking
    Run is Safe Mode with Command Prompt
    Or..
    Start Normally
    So obviously, I choose Start Normally, and my computer starts, the windows loading screen appears, and heres the problem.
    Now, when the Windows loading screen goes away, my screen turns black and all I have is my cursor. So I have to wait for about 5-10 minutes, then finally
    my login screen shows up! I enter my password, and hit enter, and it says Welcome(With the loading symbol)Now I have to wait another 5 minutes..
    Then! The login sound comes on, like 2 minutes later, while im waiting..Then, after I finally actually get in I wait about 3 minutes for my taskbar to come up, and all my other stuff... That's basically all.
    I dont know why this is randomly happening, but any help would greatly be appreciated, thank you!

You're in the wrong forum for assistance with this type of problem - please repost in teh Windows Answers Win7 System Repair forum http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:50 AM