none
Does MCSA Server 2012 expire? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can someone help me or guide me the correct support.

I passed my MCSA2012 in Nov,2013 and now i want to go for "Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure" exam but i am getting such message on screen.

Is it something my MCSA2012 expired or will be expired soon? or i have to give the listed exams to meet the illegibility for MCSE. 

As i assume MCSA doesn't expire. Please help.

Below is the screenshot - when i click "certification planner"

Below is the screenshot - when i click "Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure" exam.

Thanks

Siddharth

Friday, April 14, 2017 8:08 AM

Answers

• According to your screenshots you do not currently have any certifications that expire or that need to be re-certified. It says your MCSA:2012 is in good standing and active.

In order to certify for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure you need to additionally complete MCSA: Linux on Azure.

Monday, April 17, 2017 5:19 PM
  • Hi,

MCSA does not expire, MCSE requires re-certification. But MCSA will have newer versions that you can upgrade to, to stay up to date. For MCSA 2012 you need to pass exam 70-743 tp upgrade to MCSA 2016. 

Danny

Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:19 AM

All replies

• According to your screenshots you do not currently have any certifications that expire or that need to be re-certified. It says your MCSA:2012 is in good standing and active.

In order to certify for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure you need to additionally complete MCSA: Linux on Azure.

Monday, April 17, 2017 5:19 PM
  • Hi,

MCSA does not expire, MCSE requires re-certification. But MCSA will have newer versions that you can upgrade to, to stay up to date. For MCSA 2012 you need to pass exam 70-743 tp upgrade to MCSA 2016. 

Danny

Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:19 AM