none
Need help getting into program RRS feed

• Question

• I own the program Money Plus and have replaced our in house manager.  Need either previous passwords or be able to enter new password to get all my bookkeeping information.  (By the way, previous bookkeeper deceased. Please help me use our program with new access keys, etc. Janet Scott

Monday, August 6, 2012 5:31 PM

All replies

• Understand that this is a public forum.

If Money Plus was using a password, you will need the password to get into an existing file. There is no working key escrow or backdoor to get you in. There is no crack that would take a reasonable amount of time unless you had at least some knowledge of the password.

You will need to look through the notes and records to see if you can find the password. The credentials required may be just a password, or it may be an email address and a password.

If your predecessor used Firefox, and if that person tended to use the same password for several sites, you can often look at the saved passwords in Firefox. That is not directly relevant to Money, but still, it could help if you could see a past pattern.

Sorry I don't have better news for you.

Monday, August 6, 2012 7:48 PM