none
I can't login into my computer with my hotmail profile

Question

• Hi, I can't login into my computer with my hotmail profile. However when I enter my login details it logs me in using a temporary access that does not give me access to my files. Pls help.
    Friday, June 16, 2017 8:51 PM

All replies

• A temporary profile is loaded after you log on to a Windows

Please see link and follow that. Although for Vista still valid for Windows 10.

Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:31 PM
  • Hi didadiva,

You logon the machine with a Microsoft Account and now you got the temporary profile issue, right?

If that is the issue, it seems that there is something wrong with the user profile. Please refer to the link as Mr Happy posted then check the symptom again.
    If the issue persists, try to remove the Microsoft Account and re-add it again.
    We may try to create a new local account then add the Microsoft Account again.

Then we could refer to the following link to fix the corrupted user profile.
    Fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 7(The steps are applied to Windows 10, too)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14039/windows-7-fix-corrupted-user-profile

If I have misunderstood the issue, please feel free to let me know that.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 19, 2017 7:58 AM