SyncSession Parameters RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone!

I would like to ask some question regarding the Synchronization services. I'm very new on this and i have tried the tutorial up to Oracle section. Now i'm creating my own program that utilize the sync services and have encountered some problem on my program.

sorry for my mistake~!

SyncSession is a must for Sync Services~!

stated on SyncGuru 2nd Demo

"The highlight of this demo is the new concept of sync session parameters. These are key runtime values that you need to work with to enable sync just as I did with the select changes commands. So far you saw the anchor session parameters and  the client id session parameters. There are more to come."

My new question will be the one that i'm really looking for but still in the testing stage.

I have a 2millions record tables(existing) without last sync or new sync column and originator_id column. What are the stuff that i need to watch out for in this situation. Will post update here if i manage to settle it myself~!

Thanks

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 10:24 PM (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:21 AM

Answers

• Done! sync 2millions records in within 20 mins! just a matter of understanding, i'm a newbie

simply add the 3 columns with default value!

Have a nice day~!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:19 AM