none
How the fuck do I contact support? Your shitty website is broken and doesnt open anything. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

So I'm trying to contact any form of support because every fucking cancerous update breaks my audio device. I just spent 3 weeks getting it to work again and then bam, unwanted update about some bullshit calender shit and my audiodevice is broken. Everything now comes out fucking loud of my left speakers whenever I use my microphone. For fucks sake man, I literally just spent almost a month getting this shit to work and thanks to your fucking useless cunty updates I have to try everything under the fucking sun to get it to function normally again.

Trying to find a way to contact your support is fucking impossible and all that comes up is some paid for bullshit plan. Why do you insist on ruining everything every time you do anything with your shitty OS? Oh hey, lets ruin Skype, people liked that program. Oh hey, lets ruin windows, people liked that in 7.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. a shitty non-update comes out it breaks fucking everything on my computer. It's taking the piss
    Thursday, February 13, 2020 9:45 PM

All replies

• You should try running a home studio using this POS..

Audio nightmare.

Problem is WIN10 is loaded for bear with malware.

Most PC's do run like crap when they are infected.

Problem here is that OS you spent alot of time & money to protect

all these years has stabbed you in the back and in the face.

It turns services on & off , installs drivers & devices, dowloads in the background like a freight train.

Its not interested in what your trying to do .. just in what it wants to do.

Almost like your bothering it.

Its a massive chunk of spyware with a browser .. it just says OS on the box for laughs

Sunday, March 15, 2020 6:01 PM
  • you click a single button "Open Get Help App"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 8:26 PM