none
c# face recognition via eye cornea scan RRS feed

All replies

• The iData SDK from Iris ID can do iris recognition.  They have a C# interface.

https://www.irisid.com/productssolutions/softwareproducts/idatasdk/

Tim Roberts | Driver MVP Emeritus | Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:39 AM
  • thank you for reply, I want to download sdk on evaluation base and can integrated with c# 

asad

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:43 AM
  • Hi malikasad, 

Thank you for posting here.

Your question is related to a big project, and we don't provide support for evaluating SDK.

The C# forum is for C# related question, we discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 3:09 AM
  • thank u for reply, my initial question was c sharp support face recognition eye cornea scan or not? 

asad

Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:11 AM
  • Nope. You have to know the solution before writing code. A computer language is a translator between human readable code and machine code. If you don't know how to even solve the problem with human readable code, a translator can't help you. 

Just an example, C# does not support writing a GUI. There is no syntax or keywords for GUI and you need to reference external libraries like WinForms or WPF for that. 

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:07 PM
  • please where is human readable code for raised question I could not get ....

asad

Friday, November 15, 2019 5:10 AM
  • well if you have searched "facial recognition api" or "facial recognition library" you won't have this question. 

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, November 15, 2019 3:26 PM