Providing a certificate to the students RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have recently obtained MCT credentials and I am delivering trainings internally in the organization which I work for. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner. My question is, am I able to provide them with an official certificate from the company signed by our management and my self as the trainer? If not is there a method in which I can give them a certificate of completion of the training to the students? Please advice.

Thanks & regards,

Charith

Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:41 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

It shouldnt be a problem at all.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:52 PM
  • Hey Ed,

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there a template which I can use for this purpose? If so where can I find it?

Thanks

Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:08 PM
  • You should probably ask this question on the MCT only forums at http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/mct/p/mctforum.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:55 AM