1. Own Number

2. Msg Center number

3. Signal Strength.

How can i get these details?

Regards

• Moved by Bob Wu-MT Friday, March 22, 2013 6:18 AM
    Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:58 AM

Answers

• Microsoft does not have a forum for question specific for third-party drivers. You need to ask the author of the USB modem driver what kind of communication protocol the modem supports for the information you demanded, as there is no standard to expose this kind of things from a modem driver. You may find such information if the device manufacturer has a developer program, or else you have to contact the manufacturer's customer support. 

Don't ask in a language forum and don't wait here. There is no grammar or syntax for USB and there is no Windows Forms class for USB devices. A person who knows everything in the VB.Net langauge and IDE as well as every class in Windows Forms can't answer your question.

Visual C++ MVP

• Edited by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Friday, March 22, 2013 3:34 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Bob Wu-MT Friday, March 22, 2013 6:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, October 21, 2013 9:28 PM
    Friday, March 22, 2013 3:30 AM

All replies

• Try the Answer forums.

http://answers.microsoft.com

If you want it using a program then use the forum for your program language.

This forum is about the graphical user interface windows forms.

Success
    Cor

Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:12 AM
  • I want to display these details in my app (VB.Net) :)

So i ask in this forum

Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:54 PM
  • Microsoft does not have a forum for question specific for third-party drivers. You need to ask the author of the USB modem driver what kind of communication protocol the modem supports for the information you demanded, as there is no standard to expose this kind of things from a modem driver. You may find such information if the device manufacturer has a developer program, or else you have to contact the manufacturer's customer support. 

Don't ask in a language forum and don't wait here. There is no grammar or syntax for USB and there is no Windows Forms class for USB devices. A person who knows everything in the VB.Net langauge and IDE as well as every class in Windows Forms can't answer your question.

Visual C++ MVP

• Edited by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Friday, March 22, 2013 3:34 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Bob Wu-MT Friday, March 22, 2013 6:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, October 21, 2013 9:28 PM
    Friday, March 22, 2013 3:30 AM