windows 7 build 7600 not genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased a laptop -  HP PAVLION DV2911us -   brand new 15 month ago , last months I took it to the computer store in DALLAS to fixe some virus , the technicien  installed Windows 7 professional onto my computer because its better as he sad and has all been going fine, since 10 days I got a message saying it is not genuine and needs activation and some others problems to INTERNET or update or ....... I have tried to fixed but it ask me to got windows genuine original ,I took it back to the technicien from the computer store but he  want to charge me again more then last time to fixed  , the problem I didn't take a invoice when he fixed the first time , my question is : can I have my windows vista back? what can solution for this genuine copy? do you take any serious decision against thos computers stores ?( I have his information )  thank you for any helps .

Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:41 AM

Answers

All replies

• You wrote:

my question is : can I have my windows vista back? what can solution for this genuine copy? do you take any serious decision against thos computers stores ?( I have his information )  thank you for any helps .

1. If you are not interested in fixing windows 7 and would prefer windows Vista then follow the link below.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7install/threads

2. If you want to pursue fixing the windows 7 installation then please follow these instructions and post a report in this thread. http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/genuinewindows7/thread/12e55dd0-545f-492e-934c-fb73da8eaf02

3. It depends on what is found in the report and if you choose to file a report with MS's antipiracy, again, you should have us review a report before you make that decision.

Hope we can help

Carl

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:47 PM
    Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:32 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:47 PM