free trial RRS feed

• Question

• I wanted to use the free trial but eneded up subscribing to it and didn't mean to.  I thought it was just going to save the info until the free trial was up. Is there a way I can go back to  the free trial?  I Just did it today.
    Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• You will have to contact support to cancel your subscription. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:56 PM
  • If you cancel the subscription, going back to the free trial will only net you a 15 day free trial unless you format the PC ad reinstall Windows, which is way more than is worth the free period, in my opinion. Since OneCare will be replaced by a free antivisu program, Morro, in the 2nd half of 2009, leaving your subscription as is now will still get you a full 12 months before you switch to the new program. You will not be able to renew when your 12 month subscription to OneCare expires.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Sunday, April 5, 2009 3:50 PM