System Clock RRS feed

• Question

• I have a new computer with Windows vista home premium.  Ever since I bought it the clock is always wrong.  It is wrong while the computer is on and it is wrong when you turn it on in the morning.

I have uninstalled the CMOS/system clock from the control panel and rebooted.  That didn't work.   I have checked the battery on the motherboard.  I have reset the clock in the BIOS.  Will somebody help me?  I have a new computer that can't even tell time.  I am so frustrated.  I called the manufacturer 4 times and they can't figure it out.

What can I do?

Friday, April 6, 2007 3:30 AM

All replies

• I have Windows XP Home edition and for some time now the system clock is incorrect when computer is powered up from being off, I have scanned the computer with Mcafee software and other types of spyware and alike but still the clock is wrong - I even tryed going out of my way to replace the motherboard battery and still the problem persists and at this I was cornered into doing a full system recovery to see if this helped, No!! to my frustration no resolve.. can anybody help...

Monday, November 5, 2007 9:26 PM