Does adCenter have an affiliate program? RRS feed

• Question

• Does adCenter have an affiliate program?  An "affiliate" in this context means a website that displays adCenter banner ads, sends traffic to adCenter from clicks on those banner, and gets paid a commission on any resulting sale or signup for a certain duration, usually 60 to 365 days.

Monday, October 15, 2007 6:24 PM

All replies

• At the moment it's only Microsoft sites, though it has been said it'll open to a wider set of publishers sometime (and no one when 'sometime' is - probably at the same time YPN, ASK, and Duke Nukem Forever get launched.)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:19 PM
  • Up until recently the copy on the Microsoft Affiliate Network page said you have to be a "Partner" to promote Ad Center, but the copy has changed and it no longer says that, so you may be able to sign up now. Not sure if the program is active yet, but I think an announcement may be coming soon.

Monday, October 29, 2007 7:43 PM
  • adCenter just recently opened up an affiliate program for anyone to join.  Check it out.  http://www.microsoftaffiliates.net/adcenter.asp.  I work on behalf of Microsoft, let me know what you think, as a new offering we're definitely keen on making sure it's a success for you and us. 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:00 PM