none
Instructional Video development RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Not sure if this is a good place to ask this question but I thought id start here. I'm looking to make instructional coaching videos for teams I coach. This would be animations that show specific plays or adjustments that we make. I tried doing it in PowerPoint but the process takes way too long and its not quite as effective. Is there another program from Microsoft that would do something like this? Id like to incorporate it into my phys ed classes as well so ease of use and something that is not time consuming would be ideal. Thank you!

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:03 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:45 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Music, Photos, and Video forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:02 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Music, Photos, and Video forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:03 PM