Robert Mc Ginnigle RRS feed

• Question

• I had the key numbers (paid for ) enjoyed the program,however after a short break from using my PC

I find,when I make a collage now,the trade mark is showing as it does on the trial.I have tried  typing

the key numbers in,but get an invalid signal,could it be that I`ve made a mistake on my numbers ?.

Saturday, September 17, 2011 6:19 PM

Answers

• This is most likely the problem.

Please follow the steps below to retrieve your key and then try registering it again:

a.       Connect to your local Microsoft Store website in the USA, UK (for countries in the European Union), Australia, France, Germany or Canada.

b.      Sign into the store with the same ID you used when purchasing AutoCollage.

c.       Near the bottom of the page there are a few rows of links. Click on the "Account" link.

d.      You will see a page entitled "Microsoft Store Account - Purchase History." The date and time of your order of AutoCollage should be listed. In the right side of this entry, under "Items:", you should see Microsoft Research AutoCollage 2008, along with a line which says "License:" and shows your product key.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:23 PM