none
I can't find my Windows 7 download! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I recently downloaded Windows 7 from MSDN, but I didn't have time to go through the whole installation at the time, so I thought; once it's downloaded, I'll just come back to installing it at a later date, the only problem is I don't know where on my computer it's downloaded to, definitely not my normal Download folder, plus not knowing the name of the file really doesn't help, and Visual Studio doesn't even recognise that I downloaded it, and there is no way on MSDN to re-download it as it only redirects me to Visual Studio. If I could please just get the name of the file and the destination you guys have it's default download destination set to, I think I can take it from there.

Kind regards

Lloyd

• Edited by Skorilla Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:18 PM
    • Moved by 宝宝徐 Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:55 AM
    Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Skorilla,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is about VS setup and installation, as your question is much related to Windows 7 download, I suggest you can ask in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7 to get a much professional support.

Besides, if you have any question about installing VS, please post in this forum, we are willing to helping you.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by 宝宝徐 Friday, June 16, 2017 8:29 AM
    • Proposed as answer by 宝宝徐 Monday, June 19, 2017 9:55 AM
    Friday, June 16, 2017 8:28 AM
  • Hi Moderator,

I get that this is Visual Studios, but I only asked here as VS is where I keep being re-directed to when I log in to check the download.

Thank you Lana for your link. It does seem more useful to my situation.

Best regards,

Lloyd

Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:04 AM
  • Hi Skorilla,

Thank you for your update.

If you think my reply is helpful, please mark it as answer, it will also benefit other community members who face similar question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 19, 2017 9:56 AM