none
English WDK forum listed on Chinese MSDN forum RRS feed

Answers

• Thanks, I was asking you for the chinese forum because I didn't easily see it in the chinese list of forums, I wanted some obvious confirmation about which for you were talking about. 

I think the english wdk forum was assigned to the zh cn list so when a user is at the windows dev center and changes their language from english to chinese, they see the chinese forum (limitation in the platform in how we list forums in this specific scenario). I've removed this so it should be ok now.

Community Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:52 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Thanks, what's the url for the Chinese forum for driver development?
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 4:24 AM
    Answerer
  • http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/zh-cn/2150/threads

Why do you ask about the Chinese forum? I think it is in the correct place.

The forum that is misplaced is the English WDK forum, not the Chinese one. The forum shouldn't be on Chinese MSDN.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:21 AM
  • Thanks, I was asking you for the chinese forum because I didn't easily see it in the chinese list of forums, I wanted some obvious confirmation about which for you were talking about. 

I think the english wdk forum was assigned to the zh cn list so when a user is at the windows dev center and changes their language from english to chinese, they see the chinese forum (limitation in the platform in how we list forums in this specific scenario). I've removed this so it should be ok now.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:52 PM
    Answerer
  • I also see the opposite problem - one Chinese forum in Microsoft forums. See

Also, do I understand correctly, that if someone asks Windows related question in this forum, there is no way to move it to the correct forum (as it should be asked in the Answers forums)?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Monday, January 16, 2012 2:44 AM