none
Product Key override RRS feed

• Question

• I just reloaded Money Plus Deluxe (Sun Set) and need the over ride activation Key or How to get beyond the activation process.   Thanks
    • Edited by Cal LearnerModerator Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:55 PM deleted email address to try to protect Jerry against spambots.
    Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:39 PM

All replies

• There is no activation process with Sunset. Download the Sunset install file from the link in the second thread in this forum, and run that file to install.
    Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:53 PM
  • I just reinstalled Money Plus Deluxe and it is asking me to activate the software. I have entered the key that was given to me when I bought the software and it is not working. Any ideas??
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:06 PM
  • Activating Money Plus Deluxe requires an activation server that is no longer available.  The good news is that you can download a free version (MSMoney Sunset) that does not require activation.  See the second "sticky" post in this forum:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/479281b2-90f9-42ca-85f7-644fc6e1e5c3/download-microsoft-money-installation-files-solve-activation-and-some-other-errors?forum=money

Be sure to save a backup of the installation file in the event that the free download link should go the way of the activation server.

Post back if you have difficulties with installation.

Bill Becker

• Edited by Bill Becker Friday, November 21, 2014 12:46 PM typo
    Friday, November 21, 2014 3:58 AM