none
Package and Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• I have create a package vs2005 ( same than MSS 2004), and, I have launched the deployment in the Speech Server 2007, and I am receiving this message when I run the application. There is some different when we are creating the package..

The SALT interpreter was unable to load the application Start page from 'http://localhost/Voice4/Default.aspx'. Until the page is successfully loaded, calls may be rejected. The exception returned was: 'System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. while downloading http://localhost/Voice4/Default.aspx. Status = ProtocolError. StatusCode = InternalServerError ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at Microsoft.SpeechServer.Xhtml.FileLoader.GetResponse(IAsyncResult result)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---'.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Thre

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 2:21 PM

Answers

• To alleviate confusion and get everyone on the same page, can you please post a step by step list of what you did from the start, i.e. application creation.

Please include what versions of MSS you are working with at each step.

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:07 PM

All replies

• Does it run properly in the SIP Phone debugger inside Visual Studio? It apprears that the application URL is not set properly in the deployment Wizard. What happens when you try to browse the default.aspx page in IE?

Thanks,

Ramesh

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 3:53 PM
  • I received this message

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section 'speechControlSettings'

Source Error:

Line 96: 	</system.web>
    Line 97: 	
    Line 98: 	<speechControlSettings>
    Line 99: 		<speechControlSettingsItem id="globalStyle">
    Line 100:			<qa>

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\VoicePack\web.config    Line: 98

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 6:00 PM
  • I have installed the speech server 2007 in a new machine ( Format the disk ) following all the instructions. This machine has windows2003 sp2. I have create the package (salt application) from other machine with windows 2003 with visual studio. I have installed the package in this new machine, and I am receiving the same error in the event viewer, when I am using a soft phone( The soft phone works well with the microsoft original sample).

The SALT interpreter was unable to load the application Start page from 'http://localhost/VoicePack/Default.aspx'. Until the page is successfully loaded, calls may be rejected. The exception returned was: 'System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. while downloading http://localhost/VoicePack/Default.aspx. Status = ProtocolError. StatusCode = InternalServerError ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at Microsoft.SpeechServer.Xhtml.FileLoader.GetResponse(IAsyncResult result)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---'.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

The package is created the same than 2004?

Thursday, May 3, 2007 11:16 PM
  • It looks like you're trying to deploy an MSS 2004 salt application directly onto Speech Server 2007.  This is unsupported.  You should either rebuild the salt application using Speech Server 2007 development tools or deploy the salt application to a separate MSS 2004 web application.

See the Speech Server documentation, "Migrating Applications to Speech Server", ms-help://MS.SpeechServer.1033/SpeechServer_Deployment/html/81abfdb7-0c59-4041-a15a-0c29cf59fb66.htm.

Friday, May 4, 2007 2:05 PM
  • Yes I found the information.

The documentation is not clear when talks about a deployment (It means create a package with VS2005, and deploy after in other machine).  SS2007 it is a simple copy and past, and then create the virtual directory with the SS2007 documentation.

Also in the original application doesn't  need the lexicon files (Salt application), these files not permit to run well the application installed in the second machine.

Aurel

Friday, May 11, 2007 7:08 PM
  • To alleviate confusion and get everyone on the same page, can you please post a step by step list of what you did from the start, i.e. application creation.

Please include what versions of MSS you are working with at each step.

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:07 PM
  • Hi Aurel,

Can you let us know the status of your issue? If you found a resolution would you be able to share it? If not, can you provide the information requested by Ahmed? Thanks.

Monday, June 4, 2007 5:43 PM
  • Package and Deployment. After you have run the ETL Generator and saved the Content Pack, you must package your new or extended content solution.
    Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:05 PM