none
MeasureUp test interface font. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just ordered a MeasureUp test, but the font is too small. I feel that it weekens my vision.  What is your experience? Thanks.

Friday, September 14, 2012 12:20 PM

Answers

• That's a bummer. That makes studying painful.

Are you sure you can't change the font size by click Tools | Options in the exam window?

Have you tried increasing the overall font in Windows?

• If Windows XP/2003, right-click on the desktop and choose Properties. Then Click on the Appearance tab. You should be able to choose a larger font.
    • If Windows Vista/7/2008, right-click on the desktop and choose Personalize. On the left side, click Display. You should be able to choose a larger font. 

If all else fails, contact the Measure Up Support Team. You paid for the product; they need to support it!

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

• Marked as answer by ardmore Friday, September 14, 2012 6:13 PM
    Friday, September 14, 2012 4:28 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• That's a bummer. That makes studying painful.

Are you sure you can't change the font size by click Tools | Options in the exam window?

Have you tried increasing the overall font in Windows?

• If Windows XP/2003, right-click on the desktop and choose Properties. Then Click on the Appearance tab. You should be able to choose a larger font.
    • If Windows Vista/7/2008, right-click on the desktop and choose Personalize. On the left side, click Display. You should be able to choose a larger font. 

If all else fails, contact the Measure Up Support Team. You paid for the product; they need to support it!

Good luck!

• Marked as answer by ardmore Friday, September 14, 2012 6:13 PM
    Friday, September 14, 2012 4:28 PM
    Answerer
  • They don't have such an option. I use your second method. Thanks.
    Friday, September 14, 2012 6:12 PM
  • And I want to know in the real world test, can I adjust the font size in the exam window?
    Friday, September 14, 2012 6:22 PM
  • Usually, the font is too big for me and I end up having to scroll! This is especailly true if a test center has tiny monitors. I prefer bigger monitors with better resolution and better screens.

NOTE: Most computer applications support holding down the Ctrl key while spinning the mousewheel to increase/decrease font size.

If you have low vision, I believe you can contact Prometric when scheduling an exam. Here is the contact page for people who require testing accommodations:
    https://www.prometric.com/en-us/for-test-takers/Prepare-for-Test-Day/Pages/arrange-testing-accommodations.aspx

Good luck!

Friday, September 14, 2012 6:48 PM
    Answerer