please help,problem with activation of windows vista RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone

please i need your help.

My brother bought me a desktop PC with windows vista installed.

i switch it on,it was working normally,i started installing windows update,and installing my software(antivirus and fire wall;bitdefender 2012,utilities software,etc...).

luckily i created image DVD(restore dvd) of my pc

I went to sleep.in the morning,when i turned the pc on,an error come up saying:

Windows activation

An unauthorized change was made to windows,windows has discovered a change,that will result in limited windows functionality.use the link below or find out how to fix windows.

Learn more online

close

When i click (Learn more online),another page come up saying:

windows validation was interrupted(i wasn't touching anything in my pc)

i clicked SEE DETAILS:

Error: 0xC004D401

Description

The security processor reported a system file mismatch error

When i clicked CLOSE

another message saying:

logging off

yesterday,I put the restore dvd,in my pc,and restored the pc.

I went to my (computer>properties),i found out that the windows vista is validated.

i thought this will solve the problem,but i was wrong.

when i start downloading windows update,and my pc asked me to restart my computer,immediately the same error as above come up again,i was so freaked out.

please do you know where can i buy cheap windows 7 (not OEM),normal windows 7 with (32,64 bit) DVD.

please what do you think is the problem,and how to fix it?,i spent all yesterday trying to fix this problem,which i couldn't

i am 100% sure,that windows vista is not fake,because as i said before that windows vista was validated.

i hope to hear from you very soon,please

my kindest regards

habs

Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:41 PM

Answers

• "habs2habs" wrote in message news:7e04f5db-6ad9-4b0b-8f60-64496f90c662...

Hi everyone

please i need your help.

i switch it on,it was working normally,i started installing windows update,and installing my software(antivirus and fire wall;bitdefender 2012,utilities software,etc...).

Windows activation

An unauthorized change was made to windows,windows has discovered a change,that will result in limited windows functionality.use the link below or find out how to fix windows.

Learn more online

close

i clicked SEE DETAILS:

Description

When i clicked CLOSE

another message saying:

logging off

I went to my (computer>properties),i found out that the windows vista is validated.

when i start downloading windows update,and my pc asked me to restart my computer,immediately the same error as above come up again,i was so freaked out.

please do you know where can i buy cheap windows 7 (not OEM),normal windows 7 with (32,64 bit) DVD.

please what do you think is the problem,and how to fix it?,i spent all yesterday trying to fix this problem,which i couldn't

i am 100% sure,that windows vista is not fake,because as i said before that windows vista was validated.

my kindest regards

habs

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

That said, your problem is probably the one here.....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:49 PM

All replies

• "habs2habs" wrote in message news:7e04f5db-6ad9-4b0b-8f60-64496f90c662...

Hi everyone

please i need your help.

Windows activation

Learn more online

close

i clicked SEE DETAILS:

Description

When i clicked CLOSE

another message saying:

logging off

my kindest regards

habs

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

That said, your problem is probably the one here.....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:49 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS

Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:45 PM