activation over telephone cant get thru RRS feed

• Question

• hi there, I've been using this genuine windows xp pro since mid year of 2005, brought at thinking tools reseller with my pc unit a intel desktop board D915GAV express. and got no problem about activation before, i made reinstallation and installation to the same unit, coz this is the only unit i have then i also have some upgrades on hardware like video card, ram 265mb, cd room and add dvd rom, and made telephone activation 2 times already: 1st time is on early 2007, i rarely remember, due to problems like some unexplained reboots and application hang up, then currently i experience same problems before my application just freeze, even task manager doesn't work out, i'll just reached out reset button to login again and so upset to lost my current works, so i scanned online virus scanner & found out i was infected with some virus, so i decided to reformat my hard drive and reinstall my OS and saving backups to disks, then called for activation at 2nd time that was last month i think, then again expecting that those virus are gone, load up some saved files i have, but unfortunately, have this virus again so again I reformat my hard drive and reinstall my OS so Im making sure to secure some data, i created some partitions in case, now i newly add ram 512mb to boost some memory, now my problem is to reactivate my windows, coz these time I called telephone support I can't get thru, is there another way i can activate my windows? i'm calling this number 00-800-2468-1668.

my installation id is changing what if i give an installation id then when i get to my pc, it will not the same one i give to the representative? coz i'm calling at the resellers office for assistance coz my house is far from them and i have no telephone at home my connection to internet is through wireless using smart wireless broadband, need some good advises and more clarifications, i think you can verify my windows product key that this is the only machine running that exclusive key since 2005, isn't it? even there's an add on hardware like ati graphics card x300, lan card, cd room & dvd room, and 256mb&512b ram,   and more need advise how to remove this virus at systen restore, Trojan.Win32.Agent.ad

thanks alot in advance.

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0069.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Not Activated
    Validation Code: 1
    Online Validation Code: N/A
    Cached Validation Code: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-JXGHX-2PJ4W-XVTR3
    Windows Product Key Hash: eJnJVOzK79J/2AUbut0wUrnORro=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2260927-15757
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro
    CSVLK Server: N/A
    CSVLK PID: N/A
    ID: {85B5D4CC-AFCD-495A-86B3-D37B6031805F}(3)
    Is Admin: Yes
    TestCab: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.59.1
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: N/A
    Architecture: N/A
    Build lab: N/A
    TTS Error: N/A
    Validation Diagnostic: 025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-199-3
    Resolution Status: N/A

WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A
    Version: N/A

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A
    File Exists: No
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2920-80070002_B4D0AA8B-531-645_025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-199-3

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{85B5D4CC-AFCD-495A-86B3-D37B6031805F}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0069.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-XVTR3</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2260927-15757</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1645522239-1004336348-839522115</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>INTEL_</Manufacturer><Model>D915GAV_</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Intel Corp.</Manufacturer><Version>EV91510A.86A.0482.2006.0222.2350</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20060222000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>DED03E8701844E73</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
    Monday, February 11, 2008 10:43:22 AM
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 11/02/2008
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 556210
    Scan Settings
    Scan using the following antivirus database extended
    Scan Archives true
    Scan Mail Bases true
    Scan Target My Computer
    A:\
    C:\
    D:\
    E:\
    F:\
    G:\
    H:\
    I:\
    Scan Statistics
    Total number of scanned objects 73029
    Number of viruses found 1
    Number of infected objects 1
    Number of suspicious objects 0
    Duration of the scan process 01:14:44

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008021120080212\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Temp\~DF6DB2.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ex™\UserData\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\itouch_crash_info.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\logs\starwind.2008-02-11.08-57-20.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmerr.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{293F2884-3D03-4F2C-813E-C74886B8ABE4}\RP44\change.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdss.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ODiag.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\OSession.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vaxscsi.sys Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp00000607\tmp00000000 Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
    D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
    E:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
    F:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
    F:\System Volume Information\_restore{293F2884-3D03-4F2C-813E-C74886B8ABE4}\RP36\A0004733.inf Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.ad skipped
    Scan process completed.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:03 PM

Answers

• Hello Sebio,

If you are unable to activate over the internet and are having issues with the telephone activation I would suggest seeing if you can borrow someone's cell phone or attempt the activation using another phone then the one you are calling on.  For a list of telephone numbers for activation please see this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326851

Thank you,

Matt Prall, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:36 PM