none
Can't find Web page/Xampp issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

If I am in IE11 and type in the following in my address bar: localhost/dashboard and get 'Can't find the page', so I tried 127.0.0.1/dashboard and get directed to this page: https://www.bing.com/search?q=127.0.0.1%2Fdashboard&FORM=IE8SRC&pc=EUPP_

The tutorial on xampp/dvwa is the one I am trying to follow. I have the DVWA-master folder in my xampp/htdocs folder.

If I open the xampp folder (C:/xampp), scroll to xampp-control, right click then Properties then the Details tab, I have version 3.2.2.0.

Have I got the right version installed and, if not, does that account for the 'çan't find Web page' error I am getting?

There is nothing wrong with my Internet connection - hence, I can post this message. I have run hitman antimalware, Malwarebytes, and spybot and deleted 'traces', but still get that error message. 

Thanks
    Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:56 PM

Answers

• Hello bluenose_ted,

This forum is for discussions of apps and driver development on versions of Windows that run on a variety of development boards like Raspberry Pi 2 and MinnowBoard MAX for developing smart, connected devices and IoT solutions.

You can ask for help of xampp. There is xampp tag on StackOverFlow maybe you can ask a question there.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by bluenose_ted Friday, March 1, 2019 7:58 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2019 1:32 AM

All replies

• Hello bluenose_ted,

This forum is for discussions of apps and driver development on versions of Windows that run on a variety of development boards like Raspberry Pi 2 and MinnowBoard MAX for developing smart, connected devices and IoT solutions.

You can ask for help of xampp. There is xampp tag on StackOverFlow maybe you can ask a question there.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by bluenose_ted Friday, March 1, 2019 7:58 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2019 1:32 AM
  • Thanks, Rita.

Blue

Friday, March 1, 2019 7:59 AM