none
Use of Active Directory

Question

• Hi All,

I have a website with login restriction to access it. But I want to use active directory for this login process so I can user single sign on functionality on my site.

The site developed in salesforce as force.com site.

Thanks

Jitendra 

• Moved by Mike Laughlin Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:20 PM From 'Forums Issues' - not reporting an issue with the forums.
    Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I'd ask the SalesForce people. I can't find a link to their support options, you'll likely need to log into the site and see what's available to you.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'd ask the SalesForce people. I can't find a link to their support options, you'll likely need to log into the site and see what's available to you.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:40 PM
  • Also if it is an IIS site then I'd try them over here.

http://forums.iis.net/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 8:45 PM
  • Hello,

You could also ask in the ASP.Net Security forum on forums.asp.net.

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 9:16 PM