Off Topic: MY OLD HOTMAIL ACCOUNT RRS feed

• General discussion

• HOW CAN I GET MY MESSAGES FROM MY OLD HOTMAIL ACCOUNT I HAD THINGS SAVED, THAT I COULDN'T PRINT OUT

Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:27 PM

All replies

• I AM ALSO WONDERING THIS AS I USED IT TO KEEP PHOTOS ON THAT I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD AND I REALLY NEED THEM BACK THAT WOULD BE AROUND 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE'S MEMORYS LOST IF ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM BACK!!!
    Monday, July 30, 2007 7:11 PM
  • I am sorry Phanson & Xavey this forum is for Window Onecare and you should not be posting in the off topic forum. If you are having problems with OneCare then you can get in touch with support here http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1183028&SiteID=2 if you are not talking about OneCare then look for help here www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx I will be marking this thread as off topic.

chuck 

Monday, July 30, 2007 9:22 PM
  •  

dude if you could email me on this mater that would be great because i have also lost all my pictures and phone  numbers and im not quite sure how they can just delete every thing that we had so if we cant get that *** back there should be someone to pay for this bullshit dont you think let me know when you find anything out that would be great thanks
    Friday, October 12, 2007 10:22 PM
  • As I said Dude you are off topic for this forum and I will be locking this thread.

chuck

Friday, October 12, 2007 10:26 PM