none
How can I print the test page with the Arabic type from the command line RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been trying to make the tool for printing the test page from the command line on the Arabic OS. I used "rundll32 printui dll printuientry" with "/k /n" options. My tool is to print the test page in all OS when pushing the button.

Normally, in the Arabic Windows, the test page is printed with RTL type when printing the test page in the "Devices and Printers". But in my tool, the test page is printed with LTR type. I'm confused because of this result.

Is it possilbe to print the test page with RTL type when using the "rundll32 printui dll printuientry"? If it is possible, could anyone give me the hint or information for resolving?

Please check for me.

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Friday, January 9, 2015 5:38 AM
    Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue is out of support range of Test Tools in Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 forum which discusses Visual Studio Test issues.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, January 9, 2015 5:37 AM
  • I'd try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsdesktop/en-US/home?category=windowsdesktopdev

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, January 9, 2015 2:17 PM