How to Export OCS User Information? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Anyone know how to export the OCS user information such as Policy, Remote Access and Federation? I am able to find the user information in the OCS Console but unable to export it out. Is there a command that i can use to export out the information from the OCS Console?

Thanks,

Rgds,

WH

Friday, January 11, 2008 10:22 AM

All replies

• My blog entry on Controlling the msRTCSIP-OptionsFlags Attribute covers some of the details of what you are asking.  Some of the settings are in their own attributes and some are shared among the msRTCSIP-OptionsFlags attribute.

Also, here is a good resource for learning how to use the CSVDE command to export AD information: http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/Logon_CSVDE_Export.htm

This command should help you get started:

Code Block

csvde -f OUTPUTFILENAME.csv -l "DN, displayName, msRTCSIP-Federation, msRTCSIP-LineServer"

Friday, January 11, 2008 4:02 PM
  • Thanks Jeff,

The csvde helps a lot. Do you know the attributes for the Policy? Exporting users according to policy is still a problem.

Regards,

WH

Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:12 AM
  • I'm not sure if you are asking about the Meeting Policy or the Telephony Policy, but they both appear to be stored in the multi-valued attrbiute msRTCSIP-User Policy.  (I think you'll have to do some reverse-engineering to figure out what vlaue relates to what configuration in your specific environment.)

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb803613.aspx wrote:

msRTCSIP-UserPolicy (Office Communications Server)

This is a multi-valued attribute containing a list of distinguished names with binary (DN_WITH_BINARY) pointing to global user policies of different types. The binary part indicates the type of policy to which the DN portion points.

The valid binary values are as follows:

0x00000001: Meeting policy

0x00000002: Unified Communications policy

Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:11 PM