Self-study materials? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone!

I am attempting to self-study for the MCSA exams, and I can't seem to find any books directly related to any exam on the O'Reilly bookstore. I've also tried looking under the Optional Training for several exams, and no books were listed there either. There are some books with MCSA in the title on O'Reilly's website, but they're all about transitioning between MCSA and MCSE, and none of them have exam numbers.

So where can I find books related specifically to an exam?

Thanks for any help!
    • Edited by CodyF1992 Monday, August 19, 2013 6:57 AM
    Monday, August 19, 2013 6:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• Good Morning,

You may want to check out TrainSignal.com. They have a great video training solution including specific material for Windows 2012 MCSA exams. You can start off with a three day trial, then pay a $50 monthly subscription fee for unlimited video training on anything. It works great for me.

Please see my Blog Article for more details

Here is the link

http://thelifestrategist.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/unlimited-online-it-training/

Dame Luthas | My Blog: http://thelifestrategist.wordpress.com

If my post Answered your question - please mark as 'Answer'. If my post was useful, please hit the green arrow on the left.

Commitment to Continual Improvement is the Key to reaching your full potential. The Key is to find your Purpose and to help others while you're pursing it. We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.

Monday, August 19, 2013 8:18 AM
  • Thanks guys!

Tomas, can you find all Microsoft books on Amazon? I've tried a few basic searches, and I've come up pretty much blank. I will be taking Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008, Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2012, so I need to find books for each of those exams.

Dame, I think you're a secret TrainSignal advertiser. :P Just kidding. I would love to use TrainSignal, but $50 is steep, especially since most certification study guides are around $40 - $50.

Monday, August 19, 2013 6:30 PM
  • Thanks guys!

Tomas, can you find all Microsoft books on Amazon? I've tried a few basic searches, and I've come up pretty much blank. I will be taking Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008, Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2012, so I need to find books for each of those exams.

Dame, I think you're a secret TrainSignal advertiser. :P Just kidding. I would love to use TrainSignal, but $50 is steep, especially since most certification study guides are around $40 - $50.

Check this Amazon search page for all the Microsoft certification books available.
    Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:35 AM