Live Onecare RRS feed

• Question

• My Live One Care will not let me open my Anto Virus Program nor will it let me down load a different or new antivirus program
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 4:29 PM

Answers

• You should have only one antivirus program on your computer to avoid conflicts and performance issues. Why would you want more than one antivirus program ?

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 4:39 PM

All replies

• You should have only one antivirus program on your computer to avoid conflicts and performance issues. Why would you want more than one antivirus program ?

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 4:39 PM
  • These forums are confusing I recently posted a question and had to add a part II because of going over the characters limit and the only posting I can find is my part II and THAT'S only because mine is with the Forum choice because it's the most recent posting ("Last Posting"). JUST WANT SOME HELP WITH A VIRUS I HAVE EXPERIENCED A TROJAN AND/WORM OF SOME KIND.... This "HELP" that One Care Live offers is dauntingly frustrating and NOT helpful so far. Can you assist me? I doubt I will be able to see your response, so  can you email me your response at [removed]? Please? Thank you. Maybe you can assist in directing me to the right forum, or contact for this as well as helping me to manuever through the forums without getting lost in the thousands of postings. Okay?

Thank you
    Suzie
    • Edited by JimR1Moderator Saturday, January 9, 2010 11:48 PM Removed e-mail.
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 9:41 PM
  • Suzie, your question was answered here - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareanti-virus/thread/2bbc9bbf-59e6-4c4f-9c40-aea7755677c1

Jim
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 11:48 PM