Error when tried to access an ASP.NET page in CRM 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

•  Hello,

I've posted a similar post early. That problem not exists now.

But I'm worried with another error.I've published an asp.net page in the ISV folder of CRM 4.0 server.But when i tried to access that page using the URL,

http://crmserver:5555/isv/mypage.aspx?yearid=1

I'm getting this error.Help me please.....Very Urgent!!!

Server Error in '/ISV' Application.

'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticationProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
    Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticationProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticationProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
    Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticationProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:17 AM

Answers

All replies