none
Things are missing RRS feed

• Question

• I've tried this with 3 browsers (IE 11.0.9600.18738IS, Firefox 57.0, Chrome 62.0.3202.94) and I'm unable to see certain things that use to be there.  The main things that I see missing are the names on who is posting things. It makes it very difficult to go through a thread and follow who is saying what. Also seems to be empty are the "Asked by:" and my own stats box information from the main forums screen.  The box appears but there is nothing in them and there is minimal height to them. Reproduced every time I log in to view something.

I can see Edited by, Proposed as answer by, and Marked as answer by.  Those names appear but not really that helpful in following a topic unless I just want the answer. 

• Edited by ZapZap279 Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:13 PM
    Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:06 PM

Answers

• The forums engineering team reports they're aware and working on this issue.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by ZapZap279 Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:45 PM
    Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:36 PM

All replies

• The forums engineering team reports they're aware and working on this issue.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by ZapZap279 Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:45 PM
    Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:36 PM
  • Things are back to normal as of a few hours ago.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:49 PM
  • Things are back to normal as of a few hours ago.
    +1.

Cheers,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My Windows Insider MVP Profile

Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:52 PM